Sunday, March 30, 2008

The countdown to my weekend scrap retreat is on!!

Only 5 more days to go!! WOO HOO!!! I am so excited! I really haven't had the time to scrap lately so I am really looking forward to having so much time to do it. 48 hours of non stop scrappin!!! I don't plan on sleeping much!! Everything is packed up and ready to go. Just need the time to go by so that I can be on my way!

Now the only dilemma I am having is that I have way too many pictures. I have almost 126 pages to do for my Disney book. I have them all organized in the page protectors with coordinating papers and embellishments. I figured the more organized I am now, the more I will get done there. Since I have so much to do, I need to be prepared as much as possible. Anyways, I think I need to split them up and make two books. Something that i really don't want to do. I like when people can look at one of your books in one showing and see your entire trip in a whole. I am not too happy about that and now I need to look for another album. That should be fun!! Took forever for me to find the one I have now. I should just check into getting a second one of the one I have. Wish me luck finding it!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Wow! 126 pages - that is a lot! I think you will need two books - I don't think there are any that can comfortably hold that many pages and just think how heavy it would be! The CM albums do up to about 40 or 45 - you may need three albums!You sound very organized and I hope you have tons of fun on the weekend retreat!