Sunday, March 16, 2008

I am way out of control!!!

So I really have been good for a long time. I have not spent really any money on scrapping supplies in such a long time. But since I am going to a crop in April, I have started buying stuff to get ready. But now I feel like I can't stop. Here is a list of what I have bought in the past 3 weeks.

  • 4 Cricut Cartridges-Cuttin Up, Printing Press, Alphalicious & Base Camp
  • Grungeboard Alphabet swirls
  • Grungeboard Flourishes stripes
  • 6 Imaginisce stamps (the cute penguin summer ones)
  • 8 Tim Holtz ink refills to make shimmer mist
  • Bollio stamp from Judikins
  • Flourish stamp from Judikins
  • Judikins wax microglaze
  • Heidi swapp bling stickers
  • Fiskadeals paper pack-vineyard
  • 2lbs of the Artz unmounted stamps
  • 3 page kits from TLC
  • Tim Holtz Crackle paint
  • Tons of Disney Jolles stickers
  • Tons of Disney papers
  • 5 packs of ghost letters and shapes

And there is still some things on my list to get before I go.

  • Bazzill Stich'z
  • Large brads
  • more Heidi Swapp Bling
  • More alcohol inks
  • Metallic paint pens
  • More spray bottles
  • Plus I still need to get some more pictures printed

I AM OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Silly Skittles said...

Shopping spree!!! Well, you HAVE been very good...and I looked through that list and some of those things were FABULOUS bargains! Right? RIGHT!

Have fun with all your fun new things!!! I wanna see what you make with them!

kisatrtle said...

I'm jealous! I want to see pics of all these great items. especially the disney stuff!