Tuesday, March 18, 2008

UPDATE on my wish list!!

Well, I guess I am still out of control cause I bought more today. I went and got most of the things on my wish list. This should be enough!!! I think I am done...For now!! I am sure something cute will come along that I HAVE to have!!


Anyways, I was able to pick up:
  • Large brads
  • Heidi Swapp Bling
  • More alcohol inks
  • More spray bottles
  • Ordered the last of my pictures
  • Metallic paint pens (well, I actually didn't buy these. My mom had them and gave them to me)

The only thing on my list I wasn't able to get was the Bazzill Stich'z. They seem to be sold out everywhere. Maybe I will come across them before Apr 4th.

1 comment:

okieladybug or okie_ladybug said...

Girl you don't even want to see my wish list!! I don't want to see it myself!! LMAO