Monday, March 10, 2008

What would you do????

So I think I realized why I haven't been into scrapping so much lately. Back when I started scrapping I used to store all my supplies in a corner in my mom's living room. Everything would be just thrown into a tote. It was such a mess. I would drag all my stuff into the kitchen and scrap away. I could go on like this for days with no stop.

Well, about a year ago, I decided to re-do my bedroom and make a small corner my scrap area. (You can see the pics in one of my past post below). Anyways, my stuff is now all nice and organized unlike how it was before, But now I NEVER scrapbook. I want to, I just don't. The thing is, the space is so small that I feel like I am so closed in, I don't feel like doing anything in there anymore. In order to get into a cabinet, I have to close my armoire. Who wants to do that? I only get stuff done at a crop which are few and far between. I do have the 2 coming up but I have so much to do, I still don't think I will finish them all at them.

So now, what do I do to get out of this funk?

I do have one solution but it requires so much work and I really don't feel up to it. You would think I would be ecstatic, but I am not. My parents have a spare bedroom that used to be our computer room and a storage room. We no longer have a PC, both have laptops. Mom uses hers in the living room and I use mine in my bedroom. So my mom said I can use the back room as a scrap room but I have to clean it. I could have my own scrap room!! Yaaayyyy!!!

But there is one problem. There is sooooo much stuff in there. Boxes, totes, bags among other things. It's not dirty, just cluttered. It is also where she does her ironing so the iron and ironing board must stay. I really don't feel like clearing it out. Where would I put everything?? Plus Henry and I have been talking about buying a house in the near future and I don't feel like setting everything up and then have to pack it all again to move.

So now what do I do?? Deal with my small space and just make it work until I move? Clear out the back room and make it my own temporarily? Or just scrap at crops when I can and not do anything at home?? What would you do????

1 comment:

scrappin{jewlz} said...

I would have to have a bigger space, even if it wasn't the whole room. Sometimes just moving your stuff will help, but sometimes I have to pick things out of my challenge jar to get me scrapping again.

Also, I'd like to TAG you.. there is more information on my blog!

Julie (jewlz)
www.scrappinjewlz.blogspot.com