Monday, June 30, 2008

Wow!!! Has it really been a whole month since I posted???




OK, I have been slacking again!!! Actually, I really haven't been doing anything. I did make a whole bunch of cards for my cousins wedding and my Aunt & Uncle's anniversary party, but I forgot to take pictures. I have no AC in my scraproom so the crafting will me minimal this summer. Way too hot to do much!! I did manage to sneak in 3 cards tonight for co-workers. 2 who just found out the are pregnant and 1 who's wife had theri first baby last week. Hope you like them!!!

3 comments:

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

These are some beautiful cards!

Emily012473 said...

Your cards are so cute!

Emily012473 said...

You've been TAGGED! Go to my blog to read more about it, then post your answers on your blog, and tag other people! :)
http://didsomeonesaydessert.blogspot.com/